Hope Springs Massage and Energetics - Energized
RSS

Recent Posts

I Feel Better Already
Our Business Flyer went out last week!
HSME Joins Forces with The Royal Services Group
Our Newest Location: Penticton, BC
Hope Springs Massage is open for Clients in Sedona

Categories

Color Healing
Lymph Clearing
Massage Practice
REIKI
What's New?!
Zero Point Energy Wand
powered by

My Blog

I Feel Better Already

Hello All,

I hope that you are having the time of your life and enjoying every minute of it! Speaking of enjoying your life, I have just come across a video on Youtube that should ease some of the concerns around the whole Global Warming issue.

I know many who follow mainstream media, believe that we are living in perilous times as a result of our misuse of resources and releasing carbon into the atmosphere. Rightly so based on what you've seen so far.

However, the recent discovery of an physics error in the calculation formula, by Lord Moncton, reveals a staggering insight into what is going on and is presently being evaluated by the science community.

I have included the video link here, if you believe you are informed, you may be surprised by what you hear, and in the end convinced we are victims of a massive deception.  Enjoy.

Also, you can visit: www.whatsupwiththat.com

17 Comments to I Feel Better Already:

Comments RSS
anonymous on August-27-18 5:22 AM
gdddddddddd

resume writers.com reviews on May-14-19 7:28 AM
Many of us can relate with this content because everyone wants to feel better than we are before. Some of us doesn’t know if they will still get better. After a challenging situation we all seek to feel and become greater than we are. No matter what sickness or circumstances we have even it is physical, emotional, or mental, we have to be sure that afterwards we will rise and be recovered. Be happy, surround yourself with positivity and avoid toxicity.

essay go on August-28-18 1:16 AM
I would have had loved to attend this festival but sadly I can't. I was just reading about this event on a paper writing services blog. Do share the pictures of the festival.

aber-creative-writing on December-18-18 4:42 AM
Your post really ignited the fire of festive in my heart and there is the ray of hope for life. There are many sites but this blog requires such professional creative writers like you.

Anonymous on December-19-18 6:06 PM
RYDRG

d on December-20-18 10:55 PM
d

uk essay on December-21-18 4:54 AM
I hope everyone is enjoying their life to the fullest. I mean, life is short. There may be a lot of problems in your way, but there are more blessings to be thankful for rather than the count of your troubles. You just have to learn how to show gratitude for all the time you overcome your troubles rather than to whine every time you face it. There is a lot to come, but if you only know how to look at the bright side, you will know that these are good things.

abmarketworks on December-29-18 12:04 PM
Its not less than blessing that you value life and your color scheme is so fascinating for me.After completing essay writing paper work I shall revisit this link.Thanks.

superiorpapers.com prices on January-08-19 5:18 AM
Good to read that! Hope you feel even better now. Best of luck to you!

customer feedback on January-24-19 1:06 PM
This post is really awesome Nice to read that you are feeling alright now and do this with your best effort on writing useful blogs thanks

assignment writing service on February-05-19 2:12 PM
The need of trust in every profession is very necessary. No one in this world could proceed their work without the element of trust. If a person show his trust towards another person so he should be trustworthy and keep the valuable trust of another person. Kinds of trust is also mentioned here.

iwriteessays.com review on March-10-19 12:31 PM
Massage benefits are really extraordinary and are outstanding. When I take any therapy I must use massage cushion because they are so relaxing and comfortable.

Domi Jon on March-30-19 2:00 AM
It is interesting to read your blog post and I am going to share it with my friends. Herbew Fentos

Jason Bravo on April-03-19 12:37 AM
I am glad to read about your blog where you have described outstanding information.

picbear on April-21-19 7:13 PM
I am very much overwhelmed by your thoughts for this particular story. A more deeper and staged knowledge would be good for me.

papersplanet on June-01-19 10:30 AM
This really heals you internally and you literally feel relief which is a cool thing about massages.Good to see this valuable post.Thank you so much.

cat6 plenum on June-23-19 2:54 AM
Shop BN Cables for Bulk Ethernet cat5e, cat6 Cat6a Plenum and Riser Ethernet Networking Cable & Accessories.